The Fruit Basket
Who we are
Table of Contents
- Data protection principles
- Your rights
- Data we gather
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your details?
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed
We/us – The Fruit Basket
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent.
- Processing is limited to the purpose.
- Processing is carried out with minimal data.
- We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of data.
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to access your information
- Right to rectification
- Right to object and restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to lodge a complaint
- Right to use the the help of a supervisory authority.
- Right to withdraw consent
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your name, email address, home address, contact number etc – mainly information that is necessary for us to deliver our services to you or to enhance your customer experience with us.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information such as your IP address that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your general activities may be logged.
We do not gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide our service to you and communicate with you in relation to those services
- Enhance your customer experience
- Fulfil an obligation under law or contract
- To communicate either for sales or invoicing
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law. We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers or third parties. We will disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so.
How We Secure Your Data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). Our systems and website are monitored for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Even though we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities in the case of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and details in order forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
Last updated: 16.05.20